How we help
Our Shawnigan Lake store location has a Certified Diabetic Educator (CDE) to answer any questions and relieve any concerns about diabetes.
We also offer:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- Veterinary medication, which can either be locally supplied or shipped
- Compression stocking fitters for prescription compression
- Compression stockings
- Prescription Delivery
- Blister Packing at zero additional charge
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compounded prescriptions done in-house by our team of expert pharmacists
- Veterinary and Patient compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations
- Routine tetanus, pneumonia, and flu vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
What do you do when a global pandemic threatens the health and wellbeing of the people around you? For the Island Pharmacy team, they had the choice of waiting with everyone until new product arrives, or find a better solution. It's no suprise that they jumped in...
Shawnigan Lake: one of the most popular places on Vancouver Island to vacation in the warm summer months! Looking to learn more about the natural beauty of Shawnigan Lake from people who live and work in the area? Then look no further: today, we here at Island...