How we help
The services we offer in this location include:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- In-home insulin and medication administration, with a focus on geriatrics and diabetics
- The selling of KARIE, an automated WIFI access machine that administers medication at correct times daily and is for use in your home.
- Prescription delivery
- Free blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compression stockings
- Compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies for at-home use
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations
- Routine tetanus, pneumonia, and flu vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
What do you do when a global pandemic threatens the health and wellbeing of the people around you? For the Island Pharmacy team, they had the choice of waiting with everyone until new product arrives, or find a better solution. It's no suprise that they jumped in...
One of our two Duncan locations is right on Kenneth Street: in the heart of Duncan, and the second is just a hop, skip, and a jump away, over on Festubert Street. Because each of our pharmacists live and work in the areas they serve, today we wanted to share exactly...