How we help
The services we offer in this location include:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- In-home insulin and medication administration, with a focus on geriatrics and diabetics
- The selling of KARIE, an automated WIFI access machine that administers medication at correct times daily and is for use in your home.
- Prescription delivery
- Free blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compression stockings
- Compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies for at-home use
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations
- Routine tetanus, pneumonia, and flu vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
As long-time residents of Duncan, the Island Pharmacy team knows our stuff about our community– which is why we’re sharing four facts about Duncan in today’s blog to help you get to know it (almost) as well as we do! Let’s jump right in: Duncan is the Economic Hub of...