View Royal - Your Local Pharmacist
We accept NAPPRA-compliant compounded prescriptions from naturopathic doctors, nurse practitioners, physicians, and veterinarians to provide timely compounded medication that suit your unique medical needs.
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
How we help
View Royal is home to our compounded prescription lab, where we quickly and conveniently ship specialized compounded medication to our locations throughout Vancouver Island, as well as to other pharmacies Victoria and the Capital Region District.
Our in-pharmacy services include:
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Free prescription delivery
- Courtesy blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, supports
- Compression stockings
- Compounded prescriptions (including veterinary compounding for your family pets!)
- One-on-one medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies, including strips, pumps, and monitors
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations, as well as shingles and meningitis vaccinations
- Tetanus, flu, and pneumonia routine vaccinations
Medication Education + Community News
Island Pharmacy – Hand Sanitizer Heroes
What do you do when a global pandemic threatens the health and wellbeing of the people around you? For the Island Pharmacy team, they had the choice of waiting with everyone until new product arrives, or find a better solution. It's no suprise that they jumped in...
The Importance of Community
Here at Island Pharmacy, we have locations all across Vancouver Island in order to serve you and your community– but our dedicated compounding pharmacy here in View Royal is the one that started our dedication to our community. Why? Because, as the best place to...