Lake Cowichan Village Island Pharmacy
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
How we help
Our team of medical professionals provide:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- Prescription delivery
- Blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compression stockings (and stocking fitters)
- Veterinary and patient-compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations
- Routine tetanus, flu, and pneumonia vaccinations
- COVID-19 vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
Island Pharmacy – Hand Sanitizer Heroes
What do you do when a global pandemic threatens the health and wellbeing of the people around you? For the Island Pharmacy team, they had the choice of waiting with everyone until new product arrives, or find a better solution. It's no suprise that they jumped in...
4 Things to Do in Cowichan in the Fall
While there are an obvious abundance of activities to enjoy in the summertime, autumn in the Cowichan Valley is equally as spectacular– and our pharmacists want to share our top picks with you! Here are four phenomenal things do in Cowichan in the Fall, as ranked by...