Festubert Street, Duncan - At Your Service
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
How we help
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Compression stocking fitters for prescription compression fitting
- Blister packing (at no additional charge)
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compounded prescriptions via our in-house lab services
- Veterinary and patient-compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews via one-on-one appointments with pharmacists for consultation
- Diabetic supplies (strips, pumps, and monitors)
- Travel vaccinations
- Liver care medication
- Habitual tetanus, flu, and pneumonia vaccinations, as well as vaccinations for shingles and meningitis
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Island Pharmacy – Hand Sanitizer Heroes
What do you do when a global pandemic threatens the health and wellbeing of the people around you? For the Island Pharmacy team, they had the choice of waiting with everyone until new product arrives, or find a better solution. It's no suprise that they jumped in...
What We Love About Duncan
One of our two Duncan locations is right on Kenneth Street: in the heart of Duncan, and the second is just a hop, skip, and a jump away, over on Festubert Street. Because each of our pharmacists live and work in the areas they serve, today we wanted to share exactly...