How we help
Our in-pharmacy services include:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Free prescription delivery
- Courtesy blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, supports
- Compression stockings
- Compounded prescriptions (including veterinary compounding for your family pets!)
- One-on-one medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies, including strips, pumps, and monitors
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations, as well as shingles and meningitis vaccinations
- Tetanus, flu, and pneumonia routine vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
What do you do when a global pandemic threatens the health and wellbeing of the people around you? For the Island Pharmacy team, they had the choice of waiting with everyone until new product arrives, or find a better solution. It's no suprise that they jumped in...
As long-time residents of Mill Bay, the pharmacists that work at Mill Bay Island Pharmacy love seeing our customers enjoying themselves– which is why we’ve outlined three of the best activities to enjoy in Mill Bay this summer! In no particular order, they are: #1:...