Shawnigan Lake Island Pharmacy
- Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
How we help
Our Shawnigan Lake store location has a Certified Diabetic Educator (CDE) to answer any questions and relieve any concerns about diabetes.
We also offer:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- Veterinary medication, which can either be locally supplied or shipped
- Compression stocking fitters for prescription compression
- Compression stockings
- Prescription Delivery
- Blister Packing at zero additional charge
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compounded prescriptions done in-house by our team of expert pharmacists
- Veterinary and Patient compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations
- Routine tetanus, pneumonia, and flu vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
What to Do With Expired Prescriptions
As community pharmacists, we here at Island Health field many questions about what to do with expired prescriptions. When in doubt, follow the steps outlined below to safely (and conveniently!) dispose of expired medication: Take Your Prescriptions Back to Your Local...