View Royal - Your Local Pharmacist
We accept NAPPRA-compliant compounded prescriptions from naturopathic doctors, nurse practitioners, physicians, and veterinarians to provide timely compounded medication that suit your unique medical needs.
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
How we help
View Royal is home to our compounded prescription lab, where we quickly and conveniently ship specialized compounded medication to our locations throughout Vancouver Island, as well as to other pharmacies Victoria and the Capital Region District.
Our in-pharmacy services include:
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Free prescription delivery
- Courtesy blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, supports
- Compression stockings
- Compounded prescriptions (including veterinary compounding for your family pets!)
- One-on-one medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies, including strips, pumps, and monitors
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations, as well as shingles and meningitis vaccinations
- Tetanus, flu, and pneumonia routine vaccinations
Medication Education + Community News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Your Introduction to Drug Compounding
“What is drug compounding, and how can it help me?” As a 100% independently owned and operated healthcare company, we here at Island Pharmacy live to serve questions just like this. With nine locations to serve our customers (the owners of which are proud to give you...