Valleyview, Cobble Hill - Ready For YouOpen seven days a week (with a convenient store location next to our walk-in physician clinic!)
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
How we help
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- Blister packing at no additional charge
- Prescription delivery
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces and supports
- Compression stockings
- Compounded prescriptions (including veterinary compounding)
- Medication reviews to ensure that your treatment plan is working as it should be
- Diabetic supplies– namely strips, pumps, and monitors
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccination
- Routine tetanus, pneumonia, shingles, and meningitis vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Are you planning on travelling soon? If so, you likely need tips for travelling with medications… even if you don’t know it yet! Here are our top “need-to-knows” regarding travelling with your prescriptions: Why You May Need to Travel With Medications Your flights are...