How we help
Our team of medical professionals provide:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- Prescription delivery
- Blister packing
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compression stockings (and stocking fitters)
- Veterinary and patient-compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic supplies
- Liver care medication
- Travel vaccinations
- Routine tetanus, flu, and pneumonia vaccinations
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Lake Cowichan is the home of two of our nine Island Pharmacy locations– and to say we’re proud to be the community’s preferred pharmacists would be an understatement! Today, our topic is all about Lake Cowichan… and what makes it such a special place to live and work....