Gabriola Island - Treating You RightProudly serving our friends and neighbours on Gabriola Island
- Monday: 9:00 – 5:30
- Tuesday: 9:00 – 5:30
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 6:00
- Thursday: 9:00 – 5:30
- Friday: 9:00 – 5:30
- Saturday: 10:00 – 4:00
- Sunday: Closed
How we help
If you live in the Gabriola Island area, then our Folklife location is equipped to meet your health needs. We offer:
- Pharmacy services six days a week
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Diabetic strips, pumps, and monitors
- Travel vaccinations
- Vaccinations for tetanus, flu, and pneumonia
- Ostomy supplies
- Blister packing at no additional charge
- Prescription delivery
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compression stockings
- Personalized medication reviews
- Liver care medication
- Compounded prescriptions done in-store
- Veterinary compounding to get your pets the medications they need, how they need them
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
Medication Education + Community News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
How to Read Your Medication Label
Need help reading your medication label? At Island Pharmacy, we have you covered! Read on for all you need to know about what a medication label is, how to read it, and how Island Pharmacy can help. What is a Medication Label? A medication label has instructions on...