Festubert Street, Duncan - At Your Service
Our team of pharmacists live in your community and ensure quality care where you need it, when you need it. Visit us today!Free DeliveryPrescription Refill
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
How we help
Dedicated to providing you and your family the care you need, you can depend on our:
- Our in-depth Medication Administration Program that ensures that at-risk patients are visited daily in their homes to assist with the taking of their prescribed medicine
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Compression stocking fitters for prescription compression fitting
- Blister packing (at no additional charge)
- Ostomy supplies
- Home health care aids, braces, and supports
- Compounded prescriptions via our in-house lab services
- Veterinary and patient-compounded prescriptions
- Medication reviews via one-on-one appointments with pharmacists for consultation
- Diabetic supplies (strips, pumps, and monitors)
- Travel vaccinations
- Liver care medication
- Habitual tetanus, flu, and pneumonia vaccinations, as well as vaccinations for shingles and meningitis
Island Pharmacy - Online Prescription Refills
With 8 locations north of the Malahat and our compounding pharmacy in View Royal, there's an Island Pharmacy ready to serve you when you need us.
If you have a prescription to refill, please complete our secure form and we'll get the process started.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Three Key Questions to Ask Your Pharmacist About Medication Interactions
At Island Pharmacy, we’re proud to offer our clients the best of both worlds: up-to-date professional advice and health care knowledge as well as personalized patient care. Whether it will be your first time visiting (or your eightieth!), there are three key questions...